Lost Dreams...

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Allah or Yahweh?....

1. Allah or Yahweh (or God)? Which one is a right choice to choose? In last 11 days, we were watching bunch of people were f#$@ing each other and both of them think that they’re right, that everyone of them think their damn dead ones are martyrs and they’re screwing some beautiful angel in heaven right now! When I think, aside of manipulation of other countries like our beloved country and etc. they’re killing each other to gain nothing. Nor those Israelis gonna end in some promised holly land, neither those Hezbollah people gonna end up with some lovely angel! I think they’re both, worshipping false idols. So what? At the end, what will be the outcome?

Isn’t it true that in last couple hundred years at least, that region was the place to crash the Muslim and west modern civilization plates to each other? And frankly, it’s gonna be for another couple of hundred years?
Isn’t it true that the Yahweh and Allah are both the name for one thing? The thing that never had been seen by anyone and never will be either? So, if I may be true they’re screwing each other, not for satisfying their beloved gods. They’re doing it for power, for land, for BEING….

So, pleeeeeeeeeeease, for god’s sake, stop bullshiting about your f@#@in gods and whatever...
I can’t remember I was ever be harmed by some Jewish human being. But I can say loudly, that I hate every of these damn fundamental gross Arabs that louses are marching in their damn beards! But I’m not fan of Jewish people either. In fact I hate every fundamental person who yells his/hers believes on every branch of any tree that he/she may find! So screw all of them...

2. I'd heard that god doesn’t give with both hands (!), but please look at this Tara Connor (Miss US 2006)! Wow! When god was splitting things, I think I was stuck in some damn WC or whatever!...: D
She is nominated for Miss World 2006. I recommend to all men, that if you'd felt a little bored or something, visit here! (It didn’t do any good for me! It was more envy I think! ;) )

3. It is 10 p.m. and tomorrow is my due time to give my 4 IT engineering projects. I was killing myself but suddenly I had a call, which let me know that our master extends the due time till Tuesday. So let it be for Monday night! :D
Oh god! I’ll never gonna be….! ;)

4. I wish I had an angel for one moment of love
I wish I had your angel tonight ….
So what else to say? Sometimes you may feel your life is so empty that you don’t have anything to talk about (You may noticed that you’d just read bunch of @$# (!) In last 4-5 minutes!).

5 Comments:

  • Yeki az hamin rooza jeloye TV sang mishi , inghadar Kofr nagoo seyed...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:00 PM  

  • salam
    man yaser saleh abadi hastam
    mano yadete???
    pakzadnia va montazeri(dabestan) ba ham boodim
    baba kheyli rosh kardi
    age mano yadete ye off bezar
    ya mail kon
    s_a_f_a_9@yahoo.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 AM  

  • Yes indeed, in some moments I can reveal that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the go over like a lead balloon a fall in love with publication of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=daily aspirin pros and cons ?
    I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the black methods of promotion of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:07 AM  

  • Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
    to the article there is stationary a question as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=the singularity is near movie release date ?
    I noticed the utter you procure not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:22 AM  

  • Yes indeed, in some moments I can say that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
    to the article there is still a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=sumerian art museums ?
    I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!