Lost Dreams...

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Hey, Why not me?!...

1. I'm still dealing with consequences of my damn cell phone breaking, but it was kind of a fun experience too! For example, when I called the I-mate deputy in Iran (Gostaresh Anformatik Co.) that they may could help me to repair it, they answered me: Your phone is discontinued and if you wanna change its LCD monitor, it gonna cost you about 500-600 thousand tomans(!), but please note that for example the I-mate Jam (that is about 1.5 year newer and it has 1.3 mp camera) is now 480,000 t in the markets!!
Or at the day one of my searching in Alaedin mall, one of the shop owners tell me that for the quiet fabric and new monitor, I must pay him 180,000 tomans, and just the next day that I went there, he said: It's gonna cost you about 250,000 t! (And in response to my Maaaaaaa(!), he added, you had to accept my offer yesterday!!) [--> It seems saying "Maaaaaaa", is going to be my routine and daily job in this country!]
--> One hell of a suggestion: Never drop your cell phone!!!....

2. I really thought after this amount of repeating that famous joke about the thing that the Italian player (Materatzi I think) said to Zeidan (at Worldcup final) which drove him mad and made him heading to his chest(!) (which reveals that he asked Zizo if he's Ali Dayee?!), he will confess it too!, but he said to Guardian newspaper that he calls me "Terrorist" !!...
In my opinion, it's Zizos natural right to make that reaction, but if the Italian player, really had called him Ali Dayee, He should had him killed him by a shotgun or s.th. similar!...
PS: Zinedine Zeidan is the winner of the Germany 2006 Worldcup Golden Ball Award.
PS2: There is big chance that Mr. Mayeli Kohan will be announced as IRAN's soccer chief master! Goodbye South Africa 2010 worldcup!...

3. Ladies! Read this and learn!! Where is your manner?! Hey! Why doesn't anyone treat me like that?!!....

4. Read this! Note the potential dynamic in our glorious religion!... God! I will die happily!...

1 Comments:

  • Wow!!!!!!!!!!! :O
    How much does it cost for me to have a private English class with you?!!!!

    You write so funny! Good Luck Pesar!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!