Lost Dreams...

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Did you ever think about ....

Did you ever think about why we're still alive in this country?!
It seems like a miracle to me!
for example read this !!!

It's maybe a joke, but I swear, there're lots of true facts in it!
I don't wanna be pessimist, but let's see:

1) Generally our government sucks, really! (include many other things in our motherland)
[I really doubt that it had been any better in our last kingdoms, so why better in this one?]
2) Most of us are that desperate that, we even can't build the life that our parents built (and of course most of us think, they suck too!)
3) How much useful work we do everyday? What's our real outcome? (In real world of course, not in some fantasy or parallel universe...)
4) How many of us, have a bit of a clue about (even) near future (not 15-20 years later)?

Everyone in this country think that, doing their job is a huuuuuuuuugggge favor for others!
for example to get a piece of damn paper to get me out of my beloved country (for only 3 damn days), I'm running for about a month now, but I don't see any chance....
For second term, I was trying to sign in 'Gote' German language classes (in Dolat St.) But even they seem to be affected by living in this glorious country(!). The first time they said to me, that I had to get a reservation number, so I can not subscribe. Come back in three month (!), then I got my reservation number (about 2-3 months ago) quickly. I call them twice to check and finally it seemed OK. Yesterday when I went there to check (for being sure) again, they said: Hi! Come back in Shahrivar!
(then in response to my Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaa(!), they said:) No, U Got reservation number. U had 2 came back here again and got a Subscription Number too!!!.
Oh! [...] them! They may think they work in Pentagon(!).
I don't know. Is it in the air?! Or maybe water? Is it poisoned? For gods sake, they're Germans. They should be disciplined, not like us convert any situation to hell for everyone. It seems they lived a few years in this country and now they became so much like US!

Hey! But don't worry! WE'LL GO TO PARADISE !! (but not them!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!