Lost Dreams...

Saturday, July 08, 2006

So why not?!....

1. Well Well! Save your congrats for me! I read some poem yesterday (Badbakht agar masjede aadineh besaazad, Yaa saghf foroo rizad o yaa ghebleh kaj aayad!...). I strongly believe that It's my story!!:
At my language class subscription, I broke my mobile phone the other day, and now I have to pay 180,000 tomans for changing its broken LCD monitor! Goodbye audio system for my car! :(( .....

2. Eating these Omelets at Mohammad house, is going to be a nice routine I think! Of course without Borna and Vahid, It has no fun at all! But omelet is so post modern and intellectual for us, I think! We should decide to switch to something like Dizi for example!.... You know what I mean? Something more modest! These omelets are highly intellectual I think!....

3. See for yourself, that the last government ministers, where are they now and what are they doing on these days. Read this. I must confess that I was shocked when I read that our ex-health minister, is visiting patients in Tabriz nowadays. I like him!....

4. Read this! There is a proposal for creating what they called Iranrood! It's gonna make a path from Caspian sea to Persian gulf, I think!
Part of me wanna make something funny out of it!, but after reading their documents, I'm only gonna stand-idly-by.
I think after living this big joke for more than 27 years, I mean all of us, all of Iranians, shouldn't be laughed by some proposal like this. It's just an idea. But note that only people with big dreams, achieve big goals. I'd read something about some similar (of course not this huge) projects in US, that made millions of jobs and create enough agricultural products to fed many African hungry countries (It think it's in Philadelphia, I'm not sure...).
I'm not a civil engineer, so I'm not a qualified person to say anything, but as a individual person, So why not?!....

5. There's a hot discussion in US newspapers and media about the taking a little nap between the day, for example after lunch, and Japanese people are getting used to it. Actually it's a suggested act in their country (of course, because they're workoholic! So it might save them from exact death!). But the story in US media started with publishing the film in the internet that showed a cable TV guy caught sleep in his customers couch! 300,000 people downloaded this film that it was named: "I need sleep...". So nice scandal began and the cable company, fired their poor sleepy (or maybe tired?) worker, etc.....
But I was thinking how's the situation in here? At last, my best guess and suggestion is: Declaring and setting 30 minutes "Work Time" (!) between the day time!!...
I strongly believe that, my glorious suggestion, gonna make e revolution in our bureaucratic system!!... (So, thank me later! It's OK!...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!