Lost Dreams...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

One of Those Days...

1. This country, is unbelievable! From now on, I officially hate German language and German people too! Today I went to Iran-Austria Institute of German Language, to subscribe for their classes. I was told that it usually became crowded and nasty, so I went there near 2 hours early, even so I was Number.29 . And they wanted only 36 student. Then I noticed they wanna interview each of us. My Number was good, so without any doubt I had to get it, because about 200 people were there. But at my interview my German interviewer (interrogator!) after couple of questions, said to me: Oh! Honey! We have limited capacity (about 36) and we want to regard JUSTICE in our subscription !!! And it seems u don't have enough good reasons for learning German language, So I think you're not good fit for one of our seats !!....
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat the hell?! What should I have and I don't? Maybe I should have German wife(!) or German parent that I couldn't talk with them, to make me qualified enough to learn their damn language.
It seems nowadays, everybody in this glorious country wanna make justice out of everything! Good for them. I think English people had done a impressive job to make this expression: "Fuck the duck(!)..."

2. ThanX Mr Khodaverdian! Our dear mysticism professor, gave us a great enjoy and greater pleasure with his wonderful grades and marvelous marks! I strongly believed I'm gonna get 18-20, now I'm 13 !! Thanx god that I didn't expect 15!!
Nice job! Well done! But I think the shock his face was priceless that day(!).... Read:One of common boring sessions of his damn class was on and it seemed he ain't gonna stop bullshiting about those mambo jumbo mysticism things I think(!), I was so sleepy, and I was delayed - as usual - and I couldn't get myself out of my dreams.... I heard he was saying: God will fulfill the hell with sinners. It's gonna be full capacity and they'll gonna walk on each other heads!... Etc. Just at that moment I woke up and said loudly: "So, they can make it odd and even!, Just like Tehran!!!...."
His face was priceless!!.... ;)

3. Read this. Mr. Salimi Namin said: "Iranian didn't build Takhte Jamshid."!! What should we say?!

4. Wow wow! Please read this. See what're these Dubai Arabs are building just beneath our noses! Let's see they'll gonna win with their money and Europeans brain(!) or we - Iranians - that only bitching about others works!....

5. Hot news for Vahid! Hear this (you man wanna try this!) interview with Z-bazi group (They're some Persian rappers who stationed in London). "Z-bazi Is Only One, from Caspian Sea to Persian Gulf!..."

6. My mind blew out after reading this. Some nobody professional Quran reader said that going military service, interrupt their hightech vital work!! So it'd be good if they'll be exempt from it!!
I don't know, these f[...]ers think who the hell are they? What's their outcome? What do they give to their society?!..
Of course, the country that its VIP (Very Important People) people are like this, ain't gonna improve to any good....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!