Lost Dreams...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ich heiβe Herr. Dorafshan!...

1. ThanX god that from now on, I join the minds league in this country! I never expected to live enough and see this day! The ‘Special Occasion Committee’ of our beloved university officially rejected my request to exit my glorious country (for just 3 days!), for my significant and marvelous mind! Maybe they think there is a good possibility that I’d never came back and stay in paradise on earth, Dubai!
But Hey! It’s not that bad. At least I feel a little wanted now! Lucky me!...

2. Ich heiβe Herr. Dorafshan! :D
With accomplishing my third session of German language class, I feel so multicultural now! :D, but because of my poor knowledge about German languages abuses and damns and swear-words (!), I think I know no shit about their marvelous language! So let impart my glorious thoughts later!... ;)
(Help the brother here! It would be very kind of you, if you teach me some!)

3. If you can help me with repairing my damn cell phone (Its monitor had been broken), or U have any relatives in this business, It’s really good time to come forward! So, pleeeeeeease!......
(It’s Imate Pocket Pc Phone Edition)

4. Damn these projects! I feel I’ll do them till the day that death angel gonna kiss my ass!... :P
They’re like never-damn-ending story these days.

5. Please, read the tremendous lightening imparts of ‘Raavar’ s pray mullah about Mr. Zeidans adductive hit! (By the way, where the hell is Raavar?!)
“… Mr. Zeidan is a champion for defending pontificate and Imam Ali s province and Mrs. Fatima Alzahra!!!!!!!!!!.....” (You may wanna use some anti-filter to visit the site)
PS: Read the Mr. Zeidan mothers letter to him to condemn his no frankly act!...

6. From now on, you can pay your money to Imam Reza s bank account! The funny point in that its account number’s 8888 !
I’m sure, the richest man in this country, knows marvelous ways for spending it…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

[ View Guestbook ] [ Sign Guestbook ]
Get a FREE guestbook here!